Website Capital District Digital
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team.
As a Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring our client’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Develop, implement and manage our client’s social media strategy
- Develop, implement, and manage our own company social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create various types of social media content including graphics, informational, long-form, storytelling, video, stories, etc.
- Work with copywriters and team to be sure that content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Web Development teams.
- Manage and oversee client’s social media accounts
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Learn and utilize our marketing automation software.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Quick Learner
- Self-starter attitude
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com